Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blue Light Special Aisle #1

Just in case anyone is wondering, I am still very much into my vintage collecting. I think I just had to sink into my chicken phase for a bit. Now that I am a bonafide Crazy Chicken Lady, I think it's time to start adding to my Etsy shop. Didn't know quite where to start, so just to get the ball rolling, my goal is to list one item a week. Here goes...

This weeks BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL . . .
Russ Troll dolls circa 1980's.

I just couldn't separate this lovely couple. They were meant to be. A possible Valentines gift that screams "Let's grow old together".
Amazingly this lovely pair sold already! Great start to my listing goals for my shop. Or I may just have priced them too low... I am a bit rusty. None the less I am glad to have found them a new home.

To all the resellers and vintage lovers out there... I'm Baaaack :) Stay tuned for next weeks BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL.

Wanna see more vintage? This post is linked to Sir Thrift a Lot, The Nifty Thrifty, and Knick of Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment