Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blue Light Specials Aisle #6, #7, #8

These are the latest vintage items for purchase in my shop!

AISLE #6
Just hatched is this vintage chick piggy bank. 



You gotta agree this Spring chick is the cutest sailor you'll ever see!



AISLE #7
Check out this awesome collection of vintage children's records (5 total). I found these at an estate sale and snatched them up. I couldn't resist the colorful artwork on the covers. I think these would be great framed and used as decor in a kids playroom or bedroom.

 
AISLE #8
Lastly we can't forget Mother's Day is right around the corner. This plate symbolizes all the super mod moms out there. I love the colors on the plate and dig this gals super chic style.


Thanks for browsing and stay tuned for the next Blue Light Special!
Happy week and Happy Thrifting!

Want more thrifted/vintage finds fun? Visit Sir Thrift A Lot and Knick of Time.



No comments:

Post a Comment