Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Welcome to the Peep Show

Hello, remember me? I didn't know how to restart blogging after a year hiatus; so I decided I needed an entry that might get everyone's attention.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the "Peep Show"!

Viewer Discretion Advised: My models tend to run around naked, eat anything in sight, and poop on the floor.

Well here goes...

Introducing "Ms. Cupcake"... Here she is graciously posing on top of my mid-century desk.

Next we have "Ms. Dark Chocolate" who is carefully strutting her stuff on a mid century chair. Thanks for not pooping on it!

And last, but certainly not least is, "Ms. Teeny" in a teacup. A collectible Fiestaware teacup...only the best for my chicks.

A chicks life would never be complete without a ride in a vintage Fisher Price mini-bus.
And here is Cupcake on her first day of school. She just loves my vintage Fisher Price school house.
My chicks are growing fast and the teen years are not far behind. Here is Cupcake showing off her sweet ride ... a vintage Hubley Kiddie Toy Motorcycle in chic green.
Yup, welcome to my next crazy endeavor. Never guessed I would be on a journey to raising backyard urban chickens in the Windy City.
These cuties are Easter Egger Bantam Chickens. A.K.A. mini chickens. They get about 2lbs each as opposed to a full sized chicken of about 6 to 7lbs. The super bonus of this entire project is, in 6 to 8 months I'll be collecting light blue and green eggs from these cuties.
Vintage and Chickens? Makes sense right?!
So did I get your attention?


3 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute. And I love the puns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's the New Year and I am hoping to get back on board with blogging...got lots of chicken and vintage to yap about :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete